Sprinklr, a New York City-based provider of social media management infrastructure for large enterprises, raised $15m in funding.
The company intends to use the capital to release innovative features to its platform and increase adoption of its solutions.
Founded in 2008 by Ragy Thomas, CEO, Sprinklr offers a SaaS social media management system that offers:
– Social Governance including account ownership and approvals across internalbusiness/geographic units;
– Social Engagement across multiple accounts and channels (Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Foursquare, Slideshare, Blogs etc.) including assignment workflows and content management including sourcing, curation andmulti-channel publishing;
– Social Audience management including influence and engagement scoring;
– Social Analytics providing granular level channel and campaign reporting and insights;
– Social Integration enabling connections with existing enterprise transactionaland reporting systems.
The company has over 200 global brands as customers including 1-800-FLOWERS.com, The Children’s Place, Intel, Dell, Virgin America, Cisco Systems, Samsung, Hearst, Newell Rubbermaid, Sears, and Toys “R” Us.
The company currently employs around 85 people.