Panopto, a Seattle, WA-based video management system provider, completed the acquisition of Ensemble Video, makers of video management software for K-12, higher education, and enterprises.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
As customers migrate to Panopto this spring and summer, the team will maintain the Ensemble Video environment to enable smooth transitions. In addition to making the content migration as streamlined as possible, Panopto is creating an exclusive onboarding program for Ensemble customers which includes low-cost content conversion, enhanced customer support, and competitive pricing packages.
Led by Eric Burns, CEO, Panopto provides educational institutions and businesses with tools to create secure, searchable video libraries of their institutional knowledge. Since 2007, the company has been a pioneer in video capture software, video management, and inside-video-search technology. Headquartered in Seattle, the company has offices in Pittsburgh, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Sydney.
Ensemble Video customers who migrate to Panopto will benefit from the following:
- A seamless content conversion program jointly designed by Ensemble Video and Panopto, streamlining the import of existing videos into Panopto
- Panopto Capture and Smart Camera, which together provide a browser-based recording tool that requires no software or plugins
- Smart Search for rapid video search to the precise moment in a video when a word is spoken or written
- New, unique features such as Panopto Smart Chapters, which auto-generates a table of contents and visual index of each learning session
- Multi-source video, which enables the capture of video feeds from any camera and any screen – even multiple feeds simultaneously
- Panopto’s all new mobile app for iOS and Android
- Continuity with many Ensemble Video features such as single sign-on, LMS integrations, quizzing, conversations, analytics, captioning and more
- The industry’s most sophisticated Zoom integration
- Panopto’s industry-leading customer satisfaction and support
Ensemble customers interested in learning more about Panopto may visit: https://www.panopto.com/ensemble
Rachel Chittick or Joe Livarchik