CRV, a San Francisco, Palo Alto and Boston, MA-based venture capital firm, closed CRV XVIII, a $600m early-stage venture capital fund.
Limited partners include endowments, charitable foundations and private pension plans around the world.
Founded in 1970, CRV has been an investor in high-growth technology companies, focusing on enterprise, consumer and deep insight bioengineering.
The team currently includes:
- Izhar Armony – SaaS / Mobile
- Jon Auerbach – Mobile Consumer & Enterprise / Ad Tech / Infrastructure
- Murat Bicer – SaaS / Cloud / Enterprise IT
- Reid Christian – SaaS/Cloud/ Enterprise IT/Big Data
- Max Gazor – Cloud / SasS / Enterprise Software / Big Data / Infrastructure
- Saar Gur – Consumer & Mobile / Media / SMB SaaS
- Matt Heiman – Growth/ Fintech & Real Estate
- Anna Khan – SaaS/ Cloud / Enterprise Software/ Mobile
- Justine Moore – Consumer & Mobile / Marketplaces / SMB SaaS
- Olivia Moore – Consumer & Mobile / Marketplaces / SMB SaaS
- Dylan Morris – Bioengineering
- Bruce Sachs – Mobile and Enterprise/Cloud/Robotics & Consumer Electronics
- Kristin Baker Spohn – Enterprise/ Healthcare
- Erica Van – Enterprise / Frontier Tech / SaaS
- Devdutt Yellurkar – Developers/ Cloud / SaaS
- George Zachary – Bioengineering