NextWorld Capital, a San Francisco, CA-based venture capital firm, raised nearly $135m for its second fund.
Per an SEC filing, 23 backers participated in the offering of Next World Capital II, L.P.
Led by General Partners Craig Hanson, Ben Fu, Tom Rikert, and Sebastien Lepinard, NextWorld Capital leads Series A and B rounds of companies working in the areas of fintech, SaaS, AI, cybersecurity, analytics, big data, IoT, etc.
The firm also supports entrepreneurs in accelerate their growth via its Global Enterprise Platform, which designed to bring together the best enterprise startups and 100+ of the largest global corporates as customers and partners.
Investments include Zuora, DataStax, ProsperWorks, Airware, BrightRoll (acquired by Yahoo), NexGen Storage (acquired by Fusion-io), and DynamicOps (acquired by VMware).
The firm also has offices in London and Paris.
The team also includes:
– Frederic Halley, Operating Partner
– Tarun Kalra, Principal
– Kate McCullough, VP, Marketing & Operations
– Sunil Chhaya, Senior Associate
– Elisa Russo, Senior Associate
– Elena Deliot, European Field Marketing
– Colin Paton, Chief Financial Officer
– Odile Roujol, Advisor in Residence, and
– Megan Carnow, Executive Assistant.