Cygilant (FKA EiQ Networks), a Boston, MA-based developer of hybrid security as a service, raised an additional $7m in growth funding.
Arrowroot Capital, a growth equity firm based in Santa Monica, California, led this round.
The company, which has raised $38m in total funding to date, will use the new funds to accelerate development of its SOCVue® Security Operations and Analytics platform, acquire new customers, conduct customer success programs, and add more security engineers to the company’s global security operations centers (GSOCs).
Led by Vijay Basani, Chairman, President, and CEO, Cygilant provides resource-challenged organizations with 24/7/365 security monitoring, vulnerability and patch management services using a combination of people, process, and technology.
The company’s platform, SOCVue, to deliver a cost-effective information security program, including:
– Managed Incident Detection
– Managed Incident Response, and Remediation Guidance
– Proactive and Continuous Critical Security Controls Auditing
– Managed and Co-managed SIEM & Log Management
– Managed and Co-managed Vulnerability Management
– Managed Patch Management
– 24x7x365 Monitoring by Trained Global SOC Security Analysts
– Compliance Reporting
– Auditable Change Management