London, UK-based venture capital firm Atomico closed its latest fund, at $765m.
Atomico IV will invest in European disruptive technology companies, from Series A onwards, that have achieved product market fit and are ready to go global.
Beyond capital, the firm leverages its team of over 40 people – including founders and executives with deep operational expertise from the world’s fastest growing companies, such as Facebook, Google, LastMinute.com, Skype, Spotify, Uber and Virgin – to coach entrepreneurs in such areas as user growth, hiring and retaining the best talent, market-entry and partnerships, marketing and communications.
Launched Atomico in 2006, the firm has invested in such companies as Klarna, Rovio, Supercell, The Climate Corporation, GoEuro, Skype, Pipedrive, Bitmovin, Scandit, Lilium and Uniplaces. The firm has offices in London, Beijing, Tokyo, Sao Paulo and Stockholm.
Atomico’s team of experts includes:
– Niklas Zennström – Partner & CEO
– Chris Barnes – Partner & COO
– Carolina Brochado – Partner
– Yann de Vries – Partner
– Siraj Khaliq – Partner
– Mattias Ljungman – Partner
– Hiro Tamura – Partner
– Teddie Wardi – Partner
– Alexis Dormandy – Partner
– Benjamin Grol – Partner
– Dan Hynes – Partner
– Shin Iwata – Partner
– Carlos Pires – Partner
– Kelly Poon – Partner
– Niall Wass – Partner
– Evgenia Plotnikova – Senior Associate
– Alex Spain – Senior Associate
– Stephen Thorne – Senior Associate
– Ben Blume – Senior Associate
– Elena Mustatea – Associate
– Alexis Bonte – Executive in Residence
– Carter Adamson – Executive in Residence
– Sophia Bendz – Executive in Residence
– Jason Goodman – Executive in Residence
– Tom Wehmeier – Principal & Head of Research