Laureate Pharma, Inc., a Princeton, New Jersey-based full-service contract development and manufacturing organization, has secured $20m in debt and equity financing of undisclosed amount.
The new funds will be used to drive the following five investment initiatives over a three-year period to enhance and grow its business:
– upgrading aseptic fill capabilities;
– upgrading protein production services;
– launching a contract analytical testing business;
– expanding mammalian cell line creation services;
– adopting new quality systems technologies.
Laureate Pharma, a portfolio company of Saints Capital, LLC, is a biopharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization. Its scientists are expert in process development and cGMP production of therapeutic proteins including monoclonal antibodies and Fc-fusion proteins. In addition, the company’s portfolio of services includes aseptic filling, cell line development, analytical and stability testing, and regulatory support.