OneTrust, an Atlanta, GA-based privacy, security, and data governance technology platform provider, raised $300m in Series C funding round.
The funding values the company, founded in 2016, at $5.1 billion and brings total money raised in the last 18 months to $710m.
The round was led by TCV withn participation from existing investors Insight Partners and Coatue.
Led by Kabir Barday, CEO and Blake Brannon, CTO, OneTrust provides a privacy, security, and data governance technology platform. Today, 7,500 organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 500, use OneTrust’s technology to comply with the world’s privacy, security, and compliance requirements, including GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, ISO 27001, NIST, DOJ Guidelines, and hundreds of other laws and frameworks. The list of regulations an organization must comply with continues to rise.
OneTrust’s modular products are built on a single code-base and have been awarded 130 patents. Product offerings include:
- Privacy – Privacy Management Software
- DataDiscovery – AI-Powered Discovery and Classification
- DataGovernance – Data Intelligence Software
- Vendorpedia – Third-Party Risk Exchange
- GRC – Integrated Risk Management Software
- Ethics – Ethics and Compliance Software
- PreferenceChoice – Consent and Preference Management Software