PredictSpring, a San Francisco, CA-based Modern POS company, received a strategic investment from Salesforce Ventures.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
The company intends to use the funds to further expand to new verticals including home furnishing, wineries and beverages, outdoor, and sporting equipment.
Led by Nitin Mangtani, CEO and Founder, PredictSpring provides a mobile-first POS platform that gives brands and retailers omni-channel inventory management, clienteling, endless aisle, multi-tender type transaction and cash management and curbside pickup capabilities.
PredictSpring Modern POS includes the following key features:
- Full POS and mPOS – using handheld mobile devices including iPhone and iPad, store associates can complete fast and secure transactions anywhere in the store
- Clienteling – client information, past purchase history, loyalty status and promotions can all be made available to the store associate with a tap in the app
- Endless Aisle – by integrating in-store and online inventory, store associates can provide customers with access to a brand’s full product offering and can place online orders on behalf of the customer if an item is not available in-store
- Curbside Pickup – customers can purchase or reserve items online and then pick up the items at the curbside with a contactless payment and delivery experience
- Cash Management – ability to accept cash along with other tender types. Support for managing cash drawer, safe management, cash reconciliation and bank deposits.
- Multi-tender types – comprehensive support for multiple tenders including credit cards, cash, gift cards, deposits, layaway, reward cards, financing and checks.
- Inventory Management – PredictSpring’s inventory management technology offers support for inventory receiving, cycle counting, RFID, store transfers, inventory adjustments and real-time inventory visibility, helping retailers create an enhanced shopping experience both in-store and online.
PredictSpring’s Modern POS connects all channels, enabling consumers to interact with a brand anytime and from anywhere, including from a home computer, a mobile app and an in-store kiosk. It powers omnichannel commerce for the world’s leading brands and retailers, including Claudie Pierlot, Deciem, Maje, vineyard vines, PacSun, Sandro, Torrid, and Suitsupply.