Cake, a Los Angeles, CA-based sexual wellness brand, raised $1.435m in seed funding.
Backers included Brian Spaly, Co-Founder of Trunk Club & Bonobos, Roth Martin, Co-Founder of Rothy’s, Brand Foundry Ventures, Finn Capital, and others.
The company intends to use the funds to create and manufacture additional product offerings and expand the team.
Led by Hunter Morris, CEO, Cake has just announced the launch and general availability of its first product offerings, including a range of premium lubricants and pre and post-sex cleansing wipes. Every product is free from alcohol, parabens, dyes, sulfates, and fragrances.
The initial product line will include:
– Motion Lotion: A moisturizing cream for solo play for penis play.
– Tush Cush: A light, water-based jelly for beginner anal play.
– Toy Joy: A non-drip water-based jelly toy play. – Backside Slide: A premium ultra-slide silicone lubricant for anal play.
– Get Naked: An organic aloe-based lubricant ideal for vaginal play.
– Feel Fresh: Cleanliness wipes intended for pre and post sex clean up.
This inaugural line of products are available at hellocake.com.