AtScale, a San Mateo, CA-based data warehouse virtualization platform company, closed a $50M Series D funding.
The round was led by Morgan Stanley, with participation from new investors as well as previous investors Storm Ventures, Wells Fargo and Atlantic Bridge.
The company intends to use the funds to:
– bolster its technology lead,
– innovate with focus on accelerating insights,
– expand product capabilities,
– develop deeper relationships within the analytics ecosystem,
– accelerate its investment in sales and marketing, both domestically and internationally.
Led by Chris Lynch, Executive Chairman and CEO, AtScale provides a data warehouse virtualization platform, that enables hundreds of enterprises to integrate cloud data platforms like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift and Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse into their operational analytics.
Major customers, such as Toyota, Wells Fargo, GlaxoSmithKline, TD Bank, Allstate, Kraft-Heinz and JPMorgan Chase, use AtScale to support their data-driven enterprises and leverage analytics to make business decisions faster confidently.