Trivest Partners, a Miami, FL-based private equity firm that focuses on partnering with founder/family-owned businesses in the United States and Canada, closed its fund VI, at $600m.
Fund VI is Trivest’s twelfth overall fund, seventh institutional fund and fifth fund focused on founder/family-owned investments. It received support from a diversified mix of limited partners including endowments, corporate and public pensions, insurance companies, funds of funds, family offices and individuals. Additionally, the partners of the firm have committed to invest substantial capital in Fund VI.
With the new fund, Trivest will continue to target founder/family-owned businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, business/healthcare services and consumer industries located throughout the U.S. and Canada, seeking to be the first institutional investor in its platform investments.
Since its founding in 1981, the firm has completed more than 250 transactions, totaling in excess of $5.5 billion in value. .
Trivest’s team includes:
– Troy Templeton, Managing Partner
– Jamie Elias, Partner
– David Gershman, GC & Partner
– Jorge Gross, Partner
– Forest Wester, Partner
– Russ Wilson, Partner
– Todd Jerles, COO & Principal
– Brian Connell, Principal
– Amir Mirheydar, Principal
– Steve Reynolds, Principal
– Reid Callaway, Vice President
– Jacob Roche, Vice President
– Michael Maynard, Senior Analyst
– Chris Berton, Business Development
– Enrique Jauregui, Business Development
– Dan Rogan, VP Finance
– Maria Callejas, Controller
– Robert Freire, Assistant Controller
– Linda Baker, VP Administration