Cardlay, an Odense, Denmark — based front-end card management platform and cardholder application, raised $4m in funding.
Unnamed private investors participated in the round.
Led by Joergen Christian Juul, Founder & CEO, Cardlay provides a card management platform that optimizes banks’ business processes by providing their corporate customers with an on-demand tool to manage payment cards.
With Cardlay, banks can provide corporate customers with the following services:
– Card Management system with business optimizing service tools, like expense management, VAT retrievement, travel management, financial forecasting and process automation
– Issue, load and manage payment cards in a company controlled platform in real time
– Place automatic limits on cards and specify where money can be spent
– Issuing of payment cards in multiple currencies to minimize interchange fees
– Integration with most common ERP systems in order to provide a single automatic flow from completing a purchase to bookkeeping it.