Omnes Capital Launches Mutual Fund investing in Innovative Companies

Omnes CapitalOmnes Capital, a France-based venture capital firm, launched a new mutual fund investing in innovative companies.

Capital Invest PME 2016 will will invest 80% of its assets in innovative French and European SMEs while the remaining 20% will be invested in low-risk assets.
The 80% part will enable investors to benefit from a reduction in wealth tax equal to 40% of the amount invested.

Led by Michel de Lempdes, Managing Director, the firm provides companies with the capital needed to finance their growth and has expertise in a areas including Buyout & Growth Capital, Private Debt, Venture Capital, Renewable Energy, Co-Investment, Secondary Funds of Funds.

In 15 years of activity, Omnes Capital has invested in over 180 innovative SMEs in the technology and healthcare sectors (including Adents, Tvsmiles, Senioradom, Mes Docteurs, BlablaCar, Sigfox, Scality, among others) with 14 successful IPOs (including Cellnovo).

A subsidiary of Crédit Agricole until March 2012, the firm is now owned by its employees and has €2.1 billion in assets under management.



Join the discussion