Scivantage, a Global FinTech 100 technology provider of information-enabled software for the financial services industry, and Stevens Institute of Technology, a private research university in Hoboken, N.J., launched a fintech incubator program.
The Scivantage FinTech Incubator Program is a 12-week program that aims to enable entrepreneurs and early-stage startups to accelerate the launch of next generation financial technology products.
At the end of the program, each of the selected entrepreneurs will present at the Scivantage Incubator Demo Day, where FinTech executives and investors will attend.
Students, faculty and alumni of Stevens Institute of Technology will be encouraged to participate.
Selected entrepreneurs will receive:
– an investment of up to $25,000 in seed capital
– office space in Scivantage’s Jersey City, N.J., office
– sales, marketing and design support
– mentorship from a diverse group of FinTech executives and entrepreneurs and Stevens faculty
– the opportunity to recruit students and alumni from Stevens Institute of Technology
Applications for the current cycle must be submitted by 5PM EDT on June 13, 2014, and pitch day finalists will be selected on June 20, 2014.