Quad Partners, a New York, NY-based private equity firm focused exclusively on the education industry, closed its fourth investment fund, at $200m
Commitments came from institutional limited partners.
Quad Partners IV LP focuses on investing in small and mid-sized education businesses with significant potential.
Founded in 2000 and led by Managing Partner Lincoln Frank, Quad Partners is an active investor in privately-owned education companies in areas including:
– Career-oriented postsecondary schools
– K-12 proprietary schools
– Early education and childcare
– Core and supplemental curriculum
– Tutoring and after-school programs
– Educational consumer products and services
– Professional education and journals
– Corporate training and knowledge management
– Online learning
The firm’s current portfolio includes Stratford School, The Swedish Institute, Trillium College, The Culinary and Star Academies, Dorsey Schools, and Beckfield College.