Sweden, Provider of Education and Care Services Baggium Group Acquired by FSN Capital III

Baggium Group, a Kållered-Sweden provider of education and care services, has entered into an agreement to be acquired by FSN Capital III.
Following the acquisition, FSN Capital III, the fund managed by FSN Capital Partners, will own 70% with the remaining 30% still in the hand of founders of the Baggium Group, Ole Salsten and Jonny Nordqvist.
Established in 1999, the Baggium Group operates privately managed public schools in Sweden.
The company is the pioneer and market leader within the “blue collar trainee” upper secondary schools segment (e.g. education relating to professions such as plumbers, nursing assistants and chefs).
Today, the company has 41 schools and approximately 4.700 students.
Also, the Baggium Group has a number of childcare centers focused on immigrant children with social and psychological problems.
Commenting on the transition, Peter Möller, partner at FSN Capital, said: “We see attractive opportunities for continued expansion, both in Sweden and internationally, through organic growth and potentially also through acquisitions”.
Ole Salsten and Jonny Nordqvist, founders of the Baggium Group, added: “We look forward to welcoming FSN Capital as a partner that is well-suited to support the Baggium Group in its future development, both in Sweden and abroad”.
Debt for the deal is provided by Nordea.
The investment in the Baggium Group will be the sixth investment in FSN Capital III. 

Join the discussion