Waud Capital Partners, a Chicago, IL-based growth-oriented middle-market private equity firm, announced six senior-level promotions.
Named as Partner in 2019:
– Justin DuPere of the Investment Team has expanded and enhanced the firm’s focus on business and technology services since joining WCP as Principal in 2013.
– Christopher Graber of the Investment Team has been with the firm for almost 15 years and is dedicated to WCP’s healthcare services investment effort.
– Timothy Lawler is head of the Human Capital activities, focused on finding the best executives for WCP businesses with nearly two decades of human capital advisory and talent management experience in the private equity industry.
– Phillip Olson leads the firm’s Business Development group and has enhanced WCP’s capability to identify and target companies through advanced technology solutions.
Named as Principal in 2019:
– Kyle Lattner of WCP’s Healthcare Services Investment Team, and
– Paul Sutphin of WCP’s Business and Technology Services Investment Team.
Led by Reeve Waud, Managing Partner, Waud Capital Partners is a growth-oriented private equity firm with total capital commitments of approximately $2.1 billion since its founding in 1993. WCP partners with management teams to build market-leading companies in two sectors:
– healthcare services, and
– business and technology services.
Since its founding, the firm has completed over 260 investments, including platform companies and follow-on opportunities. It began investing its fourth institutional fund, with more than $1 billion in capital commitments, in early 2017.