Thrive Global, a NYC-based behavior change media and technology company, closed a $13m extension of its Series B funding round with a group of new strategic partners.
This brings the total raised to date to $43m at a $121.5m valuation.
New backers included:
– Kevin Durant and his business partner Rich Kleiman;
– 49ers Enterprises, an investment affiliate of the San Francisco 49ers;
– Jeffrey Katzenberg’s Wndrco;
– Eric Roza, founder of Datalogix and SVP/GM of Oracle Data Cloud;
– Adrian Aoun, founder and CEO of Forward;
– Yash Sandesara, founder and managing director of 205 Capital; and
– Adam Miller, Cornerstone OnDemand founder and CEO.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate technology and product growth.
Founded by Arianna Huffington in November 2016, Thrive Global is a behavior change media and technology company helping individuals, companies and communities improve their well-being and performance.