Following the close of the deal, Skyhigh Networks CEO Rajiv Gupta will join McAfee CEO Chris Young’s leadership team to run McAfee’s new cloud business unit. Skyhigh’s existing organizational structure will remain the same, ensuring continuity for customers and partners.
Skyhigh Network provides a portfolio of products which give users
– complete visibility into content, context, and user activity across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS environments,
– control and automation tools to correct policy violations in cloud services,
– data science and network effects across billions of events to identify and stop threats,
– tools for apply protection to data that persists in the cloud or outside the cloud,
– a platform for cloud providers to control their SaaS applications, and
– enterprises to enable control custom applications developed in-house.
The deal is expected to close shortly after completing certain regulatory approvals and satisfying customary closing conditions.