Lynkos, a New York-based business networking platform, secured $2.5m in seed funding.
Backers included Inforcorp’s IC Ventures, Logitech Investments, Richard Rogers, Michele Santo and Sam Ross-Skinner.
Led by Federico Cella, Founder and CEO, Lynkos allows companies across the globe to manage and grow their business internationally through every step of the sales funnel: from networking, to submitting proposals, securing projects, sending payments, and maintaining these relationships through the enterprise-focused social platform which includes news feeds and connections.
After users set up a profile, Lynkos uses algorithms to match them with the correct companies they are looking for. They can place requests of what service their business needs, and the platform automatically scans through millions of businesses, after which they will automatically start receiving quotes from qualified suppliers.
Features of the platform include:
– Generate new leads by connecting with businesses that consume your products & services.
– Strengthen customer service and retain loyalty by facilitating communication and transparency through every step.
– Mobile app available on both iOS and Android.
– Gain visibility and improve a company ranking within its industry.
– Create lists of companies, export them with full contact details or integrate them with 3rd party apps.
– Submit, review, and approve proposals for new business.
– Manage the flow of client relations, assign employees to tasks, see their status, submit reviews, and boost communication with clients through an integrated CRM system.
Lynkos, which is currently used across 224 countries and 900+ industries, has also formed an Advisory Board including IC Ventures’ partners Gabriel Colla (President, Infocorp) and Eduardo Mangarelli (Director of Technology for Latin America, Microsoft).