Align Capital Partners, LP, a Cleveland and Dallas-based growth-oriented, private equity firm that targets control investments in lower-middle-market companies, expanded its team with the hiring of seven new employees.
Joining the firm’s Cleveland office are Rick Costello, Operating Partner; Katie Noggle, Director of Business Development; Matt Beesley, Vice President; and Dustin Brode, Associate.
Joining ACP’s Dallas office are Jonathan Vadiee, Associate; Kurt Smentek, Associate; and Joey Delgado, Executive Assistant.
– Rick Costello, Operating Partner, spent over 25 years managing and owning businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, and service industries prior to joining ACP. Costello has participated in 15 mergers and acquisition transactions totaling over $300m in enterprise value;
– Katie Noggle, Director of Business Development, comes to ACP after nearly a decade at KeyBank National Association, primarily in Debt Capital Markets, where she led execution teams in structuring and arranging syndicated credit facilities for public and private companies. In addition to her experience at KeyBank, Noggle worked for FirstMerit Bank where she focused on originating and underwriting cash flow loans to lower-middle-market, private equity owned portfolio companies;
– Matt Beesley, Vice President, spent three years at Blue Point Capital Partners, a middle-market private equity firm focused on partnering with entrepreneurs and management teams of niche manufacturing, business service, and distribution businesses. While at Blue Point, Matt identified and evaluated new investment opportunities, performed due diligence and financial analysis, and worked with the senior management teams of portfolio companies to execute against strategic growth initiatives;
– Dustin Brode, Associate, spent two years working in Mergers & Acquisitions at KeyBanc Capital Markets before joining ACP this year. While at KeyBanc Capital Markets, he advised clients on both the buy-side and sell-side across a broad range of industries, including industrial manufacturing, healthcare, and food and beverage;
– Jonathan Vadiee, Associate, served as an Analyst at Seaport Global Securities, a middle-market investment bank in New Orleans, where he gained mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy, restructuring, and capital markets transaction experience, prior to joining ACP;
– Kurt Smentek, Associate, prior to ACP, was an investment banking analyst at Wells Fargo Securities, where he focused on mergers and acquisitions and capital raising for healthcare services companies; and
– Joey Delgado, Executive Assistant, has a decade of related private equity experience as an Executive Assistant with Cotton Creek Capital and Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst.
Founded in 2016, ACP closed its $325m inaugural private equity investment fund in September.
With these seven new hires, the team at Align Capital Partners now totals 11 individuals, including three managing partners and co-founders, Steve Dyke, Chris Jones, and Rob Langley, as well as Jack Parks, a Vice President in the Dallas office who joined ACP in July from middle-market private equity firm The Halifax Group.