Shoutlet Raises $15M in Series C Funding
The company intends to use the capital to accelerate product innovation, grow its strategic partner network, and increase staff across all departments, including expanding account management and technical support offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
Led by CEO Jason Weaver, Shoutlet enables marketers to publish, engage, and measure social marketing campaigns and activities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Its functionality includes:
– Social CRM for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube management;
– Social Canvas™ for Facebook tabs, HTML5 pages, and custom contest and web app design;
– Social Switchboard™ for trigger-based campaign publishing;
– Social Profiles for data acquisition and interest segmentation;
– Social Enterprise for corporate-level control of multiple brands, franchises, and agents; and
– Social Analytics for metric tracking and custom reporting.
The company serves more than 400 customers who manage 6000+ accounts in 50 countries.
In conjunction with the funding, Liron Gitig, FTV Capital principal, has joined Shoutlet’s board.