Onramp Invest, a San Diego, CA-based provider of a digital asset platform for financial professionals, raised $7M in Series A funding.
The round was led by JAM FINTOP and EJF Capital LLC with participation from EJF Silvergate Ventures Fund. Chris Haley, General Partner at JAM FINTOP, has joined the Board of Directors at Onramp Invest. He is a seasoned advisor and operating executive in the high-growth technology and business services sectors. Notable to the RIA space, Haley spent several years as the Chief Financial Officer of Black Diamond Wealth Platform and will be applying his strong strategic and financial skills to the Board.
The company intends to use the funds to build and share custom models within the Onramp Model Marketplace.
Led by CEO Eric Ervin, Onramp Invest is the company that connects the world of digital assets with regulated financial institutions and professionals. As financial technology and digital asset innovation continue to expand at a rapid pace, financial advisors, RIAs, broker-dealers, asset managers, and commercial banks can interface with Onramp Invest to help bridge the gap between the traditional and digital markets in a way that is compliant, efficient, and drives desired investor outcomes.
The company offers a suite of tools and services on a fully-integrated platform where financial professionals can:
- Onboard clients and easily link and view their portfolios on integrated dashboards
- Open discretionary accounts across multiple custodians
- Invest in and track a wide variety of digital assets
- Access an expanding library of model portfolios, indices, and automated services in the Onramp Model Marketplace
- Learn from Onramp Academy, an evolving library of content, thought leadership, and interactive tools to build deep expertise in digital assets
- Integrate client data with a number of widely used tools and platforms