Subskribe, a San Ramon, Calif.-based adaptive quoting and billing platform for modern SaaS companies, launched with $18.4M in Seed and Series A funding.
Backers included 8VC (which led the A round) and Slow Ventures (which led the seed), as well as senior finance and operations executives at companies including Amplitude, Asana, Coupa, Dialpad, Okta, Plaid and UIPath.
Co-founded by Yibin Guo and Prakash Raina and led by CEO Durga Pandey, Subskribe is an adaptive quoting and billing platform for modern SaaS companies to maximize revenue with innovative deal structures like ramp-up engagements, mid-term upsells and flexible discounts.
- Advanced usage-based billing
- Industry-leading support for quoting and billing ramp-up subscriptions
- Zero reconciliation between quotes/orders and invoices
- Order-based invoicing to support ASC 606
- Unified product catalog across quoting and billing
- Predefined templates for jumpstarting setup
- Pre-built integrations with Salesforce, Slack, Avalara, Docusign and many more.