Spacelift, a Redwood City, CA-based provider of a platform for DevOps teams to manage their infrastructure-as-code performance for maximum optimization of scaling businesses, raised $15m in Series B funding.
The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from existing investors Blossom Capital, Inovo Venture Partners, and Hoxton Ventures.
The company intends to use the funds to scale its management platform for Infrastructure as Code in the US market, to quadruple engineering headcount in Europe and to build a sales and marketing organization in the United States.
Led by Marcin Wyszynski, CEO, and Pawel Hytry, COO, Spacelift has created a plug-and-play platform that allows IaC DevOps teams to:
- define standardized infrastructures;
- understand their resources;
- build policies directly into their workflows and code;
- synchronize code across multiple projects and/or repositories;
- automatically detect and remediate resource drift, track lifecycle and cost of every managed resource; and
- take advantage of advanced workflow delegations and autonomous project teams.
Spacelift encompasses the complete set of IaC frameworks including Terraform, Pulumi and CloudFormation, with Ansible coming soon.
The company also has an office in Warsaw, Poland.