Vectary, a Bratislava, Slovakia and San Francisco, CA-based accessible 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) design platform, raised $7.3m in seed funding round.
The round was led by the EQT Ventures fund with participation existing investor BlueYard. In conjunction with the funding, Ted Persson, Partner and investment advisor at EQT Ventures, will join Vectary’s board.
The company intends to use the funds to make its platform accessible globally.
Founded in 2014 by Michal Koor (CEO) and Pavol Sovis (CTO), Vectary provides a 3D and augmented reality (AR) design platform used by more than one million creators worldwide. More than a thousand digital agencies and creative studios are using the tool to provide 3D content to millions of users.
With its online and device independent offering, designers and creatives can:
- Apply 2D design on a 3D object in Figma or Sketch
- Create 3D customizers in Webflow with Embed API
- Add 3D interactivity to decks
In addition, one Vectary link enables users to:
- View 3D projects on any device
- Collaborate on 3D projects
- Grant access to edit project directly in the browser
- Embed 3D on any websites
- View in AR (smartphones / smart glasses)