Beekeeper, an Oakland, Calif.-based communication and operations platform designed specifically for frontline workers, raised $10m in extension on their series B round.
The extension, which brought the round’s total to $60m, was led by Energize Ventures, with participation from HighSage Ventures, SwissCanto, Thayer, Swisscom, Investiere, Alpana Ventures, and Swiss Post.
The company intends to use the funds to expand its cloud marketplace for apps, solutions, and integrations.
Led by Cristian Grossmann, CEO, Beekeeper provides a mobile platform for frontline workforce to improve the productivity, agility, and safety of frontline workers. The company is currently connecting millions of global users across companies like Panera Bread and Mandarin Oriental.
Beekeeper has also announced an evolution of its product: Beekeeper 2.0, which includes:
- A new entry point for the app, providing access to all the most relevant information, data, and processes for every frontline worker.
- Automated translations into 100+ languages for all content in the platform, including chat messages, surveys, and company-wide confirmation campaigns.
- Digital forms and workflows for everyday business processes.
- Custom FAQ chatbots to answer questions on demand at scale in any language.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with SharePoint and popular shift scheduling software to make essential work information available to everyone, immediately.