Soul Community Planet (SCP), a San Juan Capistrano, Calif.-based holistic hospitality company providing fair-priced lodging, coworking and fitness experiences centered on the values of personal wellness, social good and the environment, secured $5m in Series A equity offering.
The initial SCP Series A comprises approximately 17% of SCP’s total capitalization. A second SCP Series A closing is planned for February 2020.
Led by Ken Cruse CEO and Co-Founder, SCP operates two venues – SCP Colorado Springs and SCP Redmond – which incorporate lodging, coworking memberships and boutique fitness. The third SCP venue is slated to open in Q1 2020.
SCP Adds Advisory Committee
To help guide its strategic execution, SCP also has formed a 14-person Advisory Committee comprised of key industry leaders, conscious capitalists and social entrepreneurs. SCP Advisory Committee members include:
- Troy Arntsen – Voluspa President & Co-Founder
- Alex Bhathal – RAJ Capital Management and RevOZ Founder & Managing Partner
- Steve Bilt – Smile Brands CEO & Smiles For Everyone Foundation
- Brian Cescolini – Universal Protection Service Founder; Conscious Investor
- Chris Copps – Corient Capital Partners Founding Partner; The Center for Peace and Kindness Co-Founder
- Kelly Vlahakis-Hanks – Earth Friendly Products President and Co-Founder
- Steve Fisk – Marsh & McLennan Agency Principal, Conscious Investor
- Brian Flornes – Entrepreneur, Conscious Investor
- Neel Grover – Indi CEO; Former CEO of Rakuten.com, Buy.com and Bluefly
- John Jastrem – UpWire Capital CEO, Serial Entrepreneur and Conscious Investor
- Brent Leffel – Equity38 Founder and Managing Partner, owner of TRX
- Boaz Shonfeld – Modern Gourmet Foods Chairman and Founder; The Center for Peace and Kindness Co-Founder
- Travis Trask – Gen Next Co-Founder; Business Owner and Conscious Investor
- Ken Wickwar – Business Owner and Conscious Investor