Bow River Capital, a Denver, CO-based closed its latest growth equity fund, at $160m.
Bow River Capital 2019 Software Growth Equity Fund received support from numerous seasoned industry executives, CEOs, and technology founders, along with its loyal investor base.
The fund will provide first institutional capital and support to management teams to drive transformational market positioning and growth in two core industry verticals:
– Software as a Service (SaaS) and
– technology-enabled business information services.
It will seek to make equity investments between $5m and $15m in capital efficient companies near cash flow break even to profitable, and subscription revenue run rates of $3m to $10m.
The fund made its first investment in Q2 when it completed the majority recapitalization of AbsenceSoft, a SaaS Human Capital Management platform to efficiently and cost-effectively manage FMLA, all forms of absence leave, disability, and ADA.
Founded in 2003, Bow River Capital is a private alternative asset management company based in Denver, Colorado, with Buyout, Real Estate, Energy, and Software Growth Equity platforms. The firm’s funds focus on the lower middle market across a geographic area referred to as Bow River Capital’s Rodeo Region®, which encompasses the Rocky Mountains and surrounding states.
– Blair Richardson, CEO
– Richard C. Wham, President and COO
– John P. Raeder, Jr., Managing Director and Head of Software Investments
– Rick A. Pederson, Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Director
– Jill R. Smith, CFO
– Regina Watson, General Counsel and CCO
– Eric B. Wolf, Managing Director, Buyout
– Greg J. Hiatrides, Managing Director, Buyout
– David A. Ettenger, Director, Business Development
– Nick B. Koncilja, Director, Real Estate
– David Walters, Director, Software Growth Equity
– Mailan Cramer, Vice President, Software Growth Equity
– Jon-Christian M. Miller, Vice President, Buyout
– Garrett G. Neiffer, Vice President, Real Estate
– Betty A. Palmere, Vice President and CFO, Real Estate
– David Ramich, Vice President, Software Growth Equity
– Bo W. Sutton, Vice President, Buyout
– Catherina A. Nally, Head of Investor Relations
– Robert L. Fortier, Senior Associate, Buyout
– Drew A. Lacey, Senior Associate, Real Estate
– John Layton, Associate, Real Estate
– Adrienne Leonard, Associate, Buyout
– Christa Reese, Associate, Real Estate