Capricorn Health, a Palo Alto, California and Washington, D.C.-based private equity firm, has rebranded as Martis Capital.
The fund will continue its current strategy of investing in growth-oriented, middle-market healthcare companies.
Martis Capital invests in buyout and growth equity opportunities in middle-market companies providing innovative and cost-effective products and services within the services & outsourcing, information technology, and consumer & wellness subsectors of the North American healthcare industry.
The firm manages more than $725 million of capital and is currently investing out of its second fund.
The team includes:
– Barry Uphoff, Founding and Managing Partner
– Shahab Vagefi, Founding Partner
– Andrea Pekala, CFO & CCO
– Mario Moreno, Principal
– Owen Davis, Principal
– Aabed Meer, MD, Director
– Chris Beall, Director
– Vladimir Andonov, Senior Associate
– Phillip Campbell, Associate
– Dupinder Singh, Associate
– Yosha Huang, Associate
– Joyce Zhang, Associate, and
– Gina Woodward, Executive Assistant.