Improvado.io, a San Francisco, CA-based early stage martech company, closed a $3m seed funding round.
– Nexus Venture Partners
– 500 Startups
– Auren Hoffman, CEO & Founder SafeGraph, ex-CEO & Co-founder LiveRamp
– Omar Tawakol, CEO & Founder Voicera, ex-SVP Oracle, CEO Blue Kai
– Rajeev Goel, CEO & Co-Founder Pubmatic
– Toby Gabriner, CEO at Adroll
– Kim Perell, CEO at Amobee, CEO at Turn
– Jeff Epstein, Operating Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners, Former CFO Oracle, CFO DoubleClick
– Rick Erwin, President Acxiom
– Ethan Beard, Entrepreneur – Greylock Partners
– Charlie Songhurst, Founder Katana Capital
– Russ Fradin, ex-President & CEO Turn
– Bill Demas, CEO at Shopkick
– David Popowitz, Fund Advisor at SignalFire, SVP GoDaddy
– David Yaffe, CEO & Co-Founder Arbor,
– Ariel Lebowits, Head of M&A at OLX Group
– Joe Zawadzki, CEO & Co-founder Mediamath.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations.
Led by Daniel Kravtsov, CEO, Improvado.io provides a SaaS visualization platform which allows marketers and ad agencies to interact with data connecting all their platforms, map metrics, and link their database to any 3rd party BI tool or view it within the user interface.
The platform features over 80 API integrations.