Peloton Innovations, a Toronto, Canada-based security startup studio, raised C$3m in seed financing.
– Razor Suleman, CEO of Elevate Toronto
– Som Seif, CEO of Purpose Investment
– Jordan Banks, Managing Director of Facebook Canada
– Tim Hockey, CEO of TD Ameritrade
– Sean O’Leary, CEO of SafeTech Security
– Anthony Lacavera, Globalive Capital
– Darcy Kernaghan, CEO of Securiguard
– Klass Capital
The company intends to use the funds to spin out a first startup in early 2018.
Led by Mark Wires and Craig Campbell, Peloton Innovations uses industry experience and technical skills to create B2B and B2C products and services to disrupt the physical security industry.
The studio turns ideas into products, and products into companies. Products are developed in-house, and once they prove to be commercially viable, they will be spun out into standalone companies.