TruSignal Inc., a San Francisco, CA-based predictive marketing and people-based audience business, completed its spin-out from eBureau, LLC, and secured $5m in Series A funding.
Backers included Redpoint Ventures, Split Rock Partners and Tenaya Capital.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth and the execute its product roadmap, including the general release of TruAudience® Platform Custom APIs.
Led by David Dowhan, CEO and founder, TruSignal uses people-based offline data, predictive scoring and cross-channel ID matching to deliver an advanced end-to-end modeling solution for platforms and agencies to enhance existing solutions that enable marketers and advertisers to effectively target the right people and pay the right price for every impression for measurable business growth across marketing initiatives.
The new suite of APIs delivers a fully integrated solution including identity resolution, predictive modeling, insights, cross-channel delivery and access to offline data sets.
Key Features of the APIs include:
– options for identity resolution, including CRM, hashed emails, pixel, mobile IDs, location data, search data and more.
– ability to export more than 360 summarized insights about audiences, ready in minutes.
– custom predictive lookalike and audience expansion models built in hours.
– capacity to build hundreds of audiences per month.
– dynamic, real-time audience sizing based on budget and scale needs.
– cross-channel distribution to more than 400 leading platforms.