There are more ways to compete with other businesses than in pricing alone.
If you are striving to offer a greater service than all your competitors, know that the secret to your success may be in the small details, as well as in more obvious areas. Customers value convenience more than anything in business, so the easier you make things for them, the more custom they will likely give to you.
Think of parking, for example. One of the major ways to have a satisfied customer is to eliminate all distractions as they do business with you. With easy and convenient parking payment processing, your customers can concentrate on their business without being distracted with parking annoyances.
Reducing parking stress can be a major asset to your business. An automated parking payment system can provide peace of mind about parking, and your customer is free to give their undivided attention to their business with you. High tech parking can help bring in more business. When searching for office space, parking should be a major consideration, as parking space shortages can negatively affect your business opportunities.
That is why you should consider arranging pay and display parking via a car park payment machine for your customers. Customers can simply park their cars, take note of the space, walk to the machine, enter the number, choose their time increment, remove the ticket and display it on the dashboard where it can be seen from the outside. It is quick, easy, user-friendly, and available 24 hours/seven days a week.
It is a worthwhile investment because it makes your customer’s experience with you a more positive one in numerous ways. Though it is a smooth and easy process, and sometimes you can just press a cancel button if you need to start over, if a customer does have problems, this parking payment system offers the opportunity to immediately get help via an intercom system. Thus, problems can be solved quickly via this remote monitoring opportunity. This is easy for the customer and you save money by not having to pay for an on-site parking attendant.
Some Other Benefits Include:
– Customers don’t have the nuisance of having to deal with cash and change. They can just use a credit card if that is their preference. This is a convenient time-saver.
– Instead of dealing with a heavily ingested traffic area where parking is difficult, in a car park customers can get in and out quickly—thus using their time more efficiently.
– Business owners can be confident of maximum safety and security, since the likelihood of vandalism is minimal with this kind of parking payment system.
– Also, the automated parking payment system is conducive to upgrading your software if you have need for changes. This is an enticing feature as you consider the possibility of having to make changes for future needs.
– Tremendous cost reductions are possible when you don’t have to hire on-site parking attendants, or pay for a gate for entrance and exit, or pay to have the area opened and closed.
– It makes your business look much more professional. Those who have a sophisticated and organised system in place will be viewed a lot better compared to their counterparts who are unable to offer any form of parking.
Whether it’s for a hospital, a shopping centre, or a law firm, pay and display parking is a cost-effective investment. Easier access to your business via carefree parking can make a difference in whether a potential customer chooses you. Who knows where parking technology will go in the future, but it’s clear that businesses who innovate and adopt technology faster enhance their success. Don’t let parking space problems ruin your business. Two competitive companies can offer identical services, and the one with the most convenient parking may be the one to close the deal.
In addition to the excellent service you are providing, easy parking gives your customer one more reason to keep coming back! Providing the best parking option for your customers can, in the long run, positively affect your bottom line.