Growth Calculus, a NYC-based growth capital investment and advisory firm, has launched its inaugural investment fund for marketing services companies.
The Service Evolution Fund is a sector-specific fund targeted for investment in specialized marketing services companies in the US and Canada with a track record of revenue growth and profit earned (annual revenue streams in the range of $5M to $25M) by providing expertise to Global 2000 companies across all industry sectors.
It will invest $1M to $3M in each company even helping raise more through a network of complementary investors.
Led by managing partners Patrick LaPointe and Kathy Bachmann, Growth Calculus is currently evaluating investment opportunities in categories including:
– Customer experience consulting and analytics,
– Vertical & application-specific research and data/reporting,
– Marketing optimization consulting and analytics,
– Forecasting and behavioral economics,
– Social media data collection and analysis,
– Marketing operations outsource management,
– Mobile marketing data/analytics and app development,
– Advertising production and talent cost management,
– Agency compensation and media auditing,
– Lead generation and sales effectiveness, and
– CRM and customer loyalty consulting and analysis.