The amount of the deal, which values True Potential in excess of £150m, was not disclosed.
In conjunction with the funding, FTV Capital’s Brad Bernstein and Kyle Griswold joined True Potential’ board of directors.
Founded in 2007, True Potential provides an integrated investor and wealth management technology platform serving advisers and retail clients in the
For financial advisers, the platform streamlines the entire investment process featuring:
– Goal-based technology enabling custom investment plan creation;
– front to back end capabilities (including client onboarding, fee and commission reconciliation, client servicing support and a client portal);
– a range of investment products from asset managers;
– In-house discretionary fund management; and
– a set of tools, processes and advice to ensure compliance requirements are met.
For private clients, it offers:
· systems to deliver straightforward, transparent goal-based financial advice;
· A client portal that integrates all of an individual’s bank and investment accounts; and
· A range of investment options, including self-directed options featuring technology enabling top-up investments.