An independent, faith-based startup accelerator launches in January 2015 in Cincinnati, OH.
Ocean, which evolved from Unpolished, an initiative in Cincinnati where entrepreneurs explore all aspects of building a business including faith, family and community, will provide over the course of the 6-month program:
– A seed investment of $20,000
– Business & faith mentorships
– Education in product development, financial management and customer acquisition
– Co-working space
– Branding kit
– Legal, technology and accounting services
– Concierge support service to assist in acclimating companies and their families to Cincinnati.
Ten companies will be selected for the program, with a focus on companies in the technology sector. Professing a Christian faith is not a requirement for the program’s selected entrepreneurs.
Applications are live through Oct. 31 at oceanaccelerator.com/apply.
The initiative is led by Chad Reynolds of Batterii, a cloud-based collaboration software company, Tim Metzner of software startup Differential and Tim Brunk of Cladwell, a men’s online style service.