Ginzametrics, a Mountain View, CA-based SEO management and analytics dashboard for global enterprises, has raised $1.3m in second funding.
The company intends to use the capital to expand its team and make further develop its platform.
Launched in early 2010 by CEO Ray Grieselhuber and Lead Engineer Nick Allen, Ginzametrics provides a SEO dashboard that integrates with Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics and other platforms to allow users to identify winners and losers in their keyword portfolios and make better decisions faster to improve performance.
The platform also enables companies to scale SEO operations to larger markets, both domestic and international, by providing ranking data across 35+ global markets for hundreds of thousands of keywords.
Ginzametrics recently attracted top advisors, including:
– Gokul Rajaram, Product Director, Ads at Facebook,
– Hiten Shah, co-founder and CEO of KISSmetrics,
– Anne Raimondi, Vice President of Marketing for SurveyMonkey,
– Amir Ayalon, a Tokyo-based serial entrepreneur, and
– Jeffrey Neumann, the former Managing Director of Communicade.