Tiltap Raises Equity Funding

Tiltap, a Brescia, Italy-based company that develops iPhone and iPad applications, has received an equity investment.
Investors include H-Farm, which has taken over 41% of the company, and Max Uggeri, who has bought into the remaining 59% along with Superpartes.
Created 8 months ago, Tiltap creates apps that allow Apple devices to communicate with sensors, mechanical gadgets and new external media focusing on different sectors including automation, health care, infotainment, logistics, and mobile shopping.

Join the discussion