Connect Ventures Closes Third Fund, at $80M

Connect Ventures, a London, UK-based venture capital firm focused on seed-stage technology investments, closed its third fund, at $80M.

Backers included such LPs as Top Tier Capital Partners, Isomer Capital, British Patient Capital, De Agostini, Big Society Capital, Draper Esprit and Korelya Capital.

Led by Pietro Bezza, Sitar Teli, and Rori Stirling, Connect invests in “purpose-led founders obsessed with solving hard problems at scale by creating products and companies that people love.

The vehicle will back European product-led founders across SaaS, fintech, digital health and future of work. The fund will lead seed rounds and support founders on the seed-to-Series-A stage with capital, network and expertise. So far, the firm has invested $450K as smallest initial ticket and $1.8M as largest initial ticket. 60% out of the total funds have been invested in London with the remaining 40% going to the rest of Europe.

Connect’s current portfolio includes Pactum, Oyster, Bellman, Intropic, Kind, Emma, Curve, Stairway, TrueLayer, etc.



Join the discussion