Healthgrades, a Denver, CO-based platform that connects consumers, physicians and health systems, acquired Evariant, a healthcare consumer and physician engagement company.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
Evariant shareholders will retain a minority stake in the combined company and will have a representative on the Board of Directors. With the combination, Healthgrades will offer a comprehensive end-to-end engagement platform in the healthcare industry, enhancing its value proposition for its combined base of 2,000+ hospitals and life sciences customers.
The combined offering includes:
- a healthcare customer relationship management (HCRM) solution;
- a physician relationship management (PRM) solution;
- an Engagement Center application that transforms call centers into profit centers;
- a web content management solution (CMS) supporting an integrated digital experience;
- a full-service healthcare marketing agency and strategic services arm focused on accelerating ROI; and
- a comprehensive consumer website to help educate consumers and connect them with a physician.
Led by Rob Draughon, CEO, Healthgrades is a Vestar Capital Partners portfolio company.
Led by Clay Ritchey, CEO, Evariant is a healthcare consumer and physician engagement company which enables providers to optimize growth through smart patient acquisition and retention. The Evariant Patients for Life Platform™ delivers actionable intelligence that enables healthcare providers to execute best next actions to find, guide and keep patients for life.