Cyfirma, a Singapore and Tokyo, Japan-based predictive cyber threat visibility and intelligence analytics platform company, separated from Antuit Group, and received additional funding.
The company intends to use the funds to hire key resources, carry out market expansion and invest further in product engineering.
Founded two years ago and led by Kumar Ritesh, Chairman and CEO, Cyfirma provides organizations with a cloud-based AI/ML deep technology intelligence analytics platform to keep their cybersecurity posture up-to-date and ready against upcoming attacks.
The company’s Cyber Intelligence Analytics Platform (CAP) v2.0, provides Fortune 500 companies with:
– Proactive, predictive, real-time and multi-layered intelligence including – Strategic (WHO and WHY), Management (WHAT and WHEN) and Operational (HOW) intelligence
– Real-time threat insights, visibility, and situational awareness
– Early indicators about potential threats
– A single tool for threat hunting and correlation
– Contextual risk assessment and scoring to help organisations prioritize cyber risks to external threat landscape
– An ability to integrate cyber threat intelligence into existing cyber risk management functions
The company is backed by Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Zodius Capital and also has offices located in India.