Improvado, a San Francisco, CA-based marketing middleware platform, raised $8m in seed funding.
– Bullpen Capital,
– Auren Hoffman (LiveRamp founder),
– Joe Zawadzki (MediaMath founder),
– Omar Tawakol (BlueKai founder),
– Rajeev Goel (Pubmatic founder), and
– more. A full list of investors is available here.
The company intends to use the funds for continued product development and go-to-market expansion.
Led by Daniel Kravtsov, Founder & CEO, Improvado provides marketing and analytics leaders with a middleware platform to collect all their marketing data in one place, in minutes.
Integrations include 150+ marketing platforms, such as Facebook, Google, Linkedin, and Salesforce, and visualization tools such as Tableau and Looker.
The company serves brands like Ancestry, Intercom, RingCental and Perdue, and agencies like Havas, WPP and OMD.