Drivetime, a San Francisco, CA-based interactive entertainment company developing voice games for drivers, raised $4m in seed funding.
– Felicis Ventures,
– Fuel Capital,
– Steadfast Venture Capital,
– Webb Investment Network,
– Sinai VC,
– Canaan Partners,
– Access Ventures,
– Founders Fund,
– Index Ventures, and
– The Chernin Group,
along with a number of prominent angel investors including:
– Zynga co-founders Mark Pincus,
– Eric Schiermeyer and Justin Waldron,
– Applovin founder Adam Foroughi,
– Sun Microsystems founder Scott McNealy,
– Bright.com founder Eduardo Vivas, and
– former Japanese soccer star Keisuke Honda.
Founded in 2018 by Niko Vuori, Justin Cooper and Cory Johnson, Drivetime is an interactive entertainment company developing voice games for drivers. The company has just announced the launch of its first product, the Drivetime mobile app (available now for iOS, Android coming soon), which allows drivers to play trivia against friends, family and fellow commuters – safely, using their voices.