CloudBolt Software Inc., a Rockville, MD and Portland, OR-based developer of a self-service hybrid cloud platform, raised $23M in Series A funding.
The round was led by Insight Venture Partners.
The company intends to use the funds to expand into new markets and verticals while further developing their offering and integrations.
Led by Brian Kelly, CEO, CloudBolt provides an Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Platform that unifies access to public cloud and private data center environments. By directing end user cloud access through a single portal, customers gain the ability to track, control, and simplify IT resource consume.
Its unified platform for managing cloud resources features:
– Hybrid cloud delivery and management with support for 18+ different virtualization systems and public clouds (partnerships and integrations with AWS, VMware, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, among others)
– Cross Cloud Blueprints that support Anything as a Service (Xaas)
– Role-based access control that enables compliance and governance and enterprise security enforcement
– Cost transparency, chargeback and reporting for resources running in both a data center and public cloud
– Sprawl control and cost reduction via expiration dates, quotas, and power schedules
The company serves tens of thousands of users globally, including enterprises Airbus, Electronic Arts, The Home Depot, and Siemens.