Kelly Klee, Inc., an Aspen, CO-based digital insurance broker, raised $4.5m in Seed funding across two closings.
– Gary Tolman, the former CEO of Esurance;
– David Fitzgerald, former head of business development for Google Compare Insurance;
– David Wong, former General Partner at Brentwood Associates;
– Matt Coffin, LowerMyBills founder;
– Jon Kelly, Kelly Klee CEO; and
– Langdell Investments.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand its business reach.
Kelly Klee has just released a hybrid human-robo advisor for personal insurance, providing coverage for homes, cars, valuables, and personal liability. The firm now provides coverage for over $1.2 Billion in assets, underwritten by the very best affluent-focused insurers, such as Chubb, AIG Private Client Group, PURE, Nationwide Private Client, Encompass, and Cincinnati Financial. Kelly Klee is licensed in all 50 states.