Launchpad Digital Health, a San Francisco, CA-based seed fund + accelerator for digital health, led seed funding rounds for 6 new companies that have begun its twelve-month accelerator program.
The companies closing the new seed capital financings are:
– Hint Health (CEO – Zak Holdsworth), a SaaS based platform for managing the operations of providers that are focused on value-based care, from concierge medical practices, to dialysis clinics, to larger group practices and provider organizations;
– Lab Sensor Solutions (CEO – Geoff Zawolkow), a data analytics and sensor platform for tracking and analyzing laboratory samples that require close monitoring, temperature control, and location and timing tracking;
– Moving Analytics (CEO – Harsh Vathsangan), a technology platform utilizing the post-cardiac surgery program, the Stanford MULTIFIT Program, designed originally by Dr. Robert DeBusk, Stanford Cardiologist and Professor Emeritus;
– SoberGrid (CEO – Beau Mann), a mobile-based social network platform, connecting rehabilitated sober individuals with each other, rehab clinics and other healthcare professional and services;
– Wellbrain, a meditation platform for pain management, (CEO – Ruben Kalra, MD);
In additional, 3 additional follow-on deals were closed. These included:
– LifeDojo, an advanced corporate wellness company,
– Medable, an app and analytics platform for health care and a leader in HIPAA compliance and data analytics for digital health companies, and
– one additional existing portfolio company.
Co-investors include Stanford University, Draper Associates, HealthX Ventures, Three Leaf Ventures, Stanford StartX, Healthfundr and Aspect Ventures.
Led by Ted Ridway, CIO, and Fred Toney, CEO, Launchpad Digital Health is an accelerator program providing
1) capital in the form of up to a $500k initial investment,
2) a year-long program, co-location with other startups in the digital health sector and the Launchpad Digital Health team, and
3) daily and weekly engagement with Launchpad Digital Health’s founders, partners and advisors.
It also operates Launchpad Digital Health – Ground Zero, which extends the accelerator’s ecosystem to companies that, with more intensive time and effort over a 4-month program, can become eligible for the LDH program and investment.
The application window for the Ground Zero Program is now open.