Amsterdam-based Rockstart announced the 10 startups that will participate in their new web/mobile accelerator starting in March 12, 2014.
The class (selected from 512 applications coming from 56 countries) includes:
– Auxen, a tool for content writers online.
– Bomberbot, a game that teaches children how to code and develop computational thinking.
– CoffeeStrap, a peer2peer microsessions tool for language exchange, learning, and teaching.
– CrowdyHouse, a design ecommerce platform.
– LeadBoxer, a visual dashboard giving sale teams access to the data they need to capture leads.
– Songvice, a musical learning marketplace that connects music instructors with aspiring musicians.
– Social Honey, a solution that sources ratings and reviews for web content, and provide consumer insight based on a combination of user-generated feedback and big data analysis.
– TechnoRides, which connects business through different technologies that enable them optimize their transportation, management and financial resources.
– TOP Research, which provides software productivity tools for mobile devices.
– Wonderflow, which provides ecommerce stores with a platform that generates reviews, videos and photos about products to boosts time on site and conversion rates.
Led by Rune Theill, Co-Founder and Program Director, Rockstart Accelerator provides startups with up to €15k in funding, office space, specialized knowledge, and access to a broad network of international mentors, partners and investors, to accelerate their companies and expand into global markets through an intensive six-month program.