NGData, a Gent, Belgium-based provider of customer intelligence management solutions, closed a $3.3m funding.
The company intends to use the funds to advance the development of its solution, Lily.
Led by Luc Burgelman, CEO, NGData provides a Customer Intelligence Management platform (Lily) which continuously listens to customer interactions across all channels, learns from customer’s behavior and responds to these events with targeted product offers and content.
Customers include AXA, France Telecom, KBC, Orange, De Persgroep and Telenet, among others.
In conjunction with the funding, NGData, which also has offices in New York and San Francisco, added three board members:
– William J. Pade – personal investor and partner at Oak Hill Capital Partners;
– Michael Patsalos-Fox – former senior partner for McKinsey & Company; and
– Katrin Geyskens – Partner at Capricorn Venture Partners.
The company also formed an Advisory Board, which includes:
– Guy Weyns – managing director at Paradigm Capital Investments;
– Jean Francois Van Kerckhove – vice president of mergers, acquisitions and business development at eBay; and
– Doug Cutting – chief architect at Cloudera and founder of Hadoop.